What we do
Tradeviews provide precision volume and distance (Tonne Mile) data for dry and wet cargo. You will find our data is timely, reliable, accessible and insightful. By using the most accurate methodology, we clean, organise and build estimates. Then with the best bi-lateral trade flow data, you can establish TRUE CARGO DEMAND.
Trade Analytics Platform
- Easy to navigate with a simply menu structure
- Simple to understand data movement with interactive graphs
- Effortlessly build Excel reports with data integration options
- Get to your metric within 3 clicks
- Clearly designed report structure to filter through millions of rows within seconds
- Quickly navigate from high level summary down to cargo bi-lateral trade by country
- Be the first to understand emerging cargo growth
- Discover when a cargo falls outside seasonal trends
- Find the country and cargo drivers behind freight rates
See how the Trade Analytics Platform can help you. Get a 1-2-1 tailored and personalised demonstration.
Will Agribulk Trade Mirror Food Shortages?
Agribulk trade in Odessa, Ukraine: Loading grain into holds of sea cargo vessel through an automatic line in seaport from silos of grain storage. Introduction The UN’s World Food Programme has warned that [...]
Grain Trade and War
The war has led to the closure of Ukrainian Black Sea ports. Sanctions are starting to block Russian grain trade shipments. Large war risk premiums are deterring bulk carriers from trading out of the Black [...]
Understand Global Cement Trade: 101 Guide
Cement trade in Context Concrete is the world’s most widely used manufactured material. With 14 billion cubic meters produced in 2020, the main uses are in the construction of buildings, homes, roads, bridges, tunnels, dams, [...]